Friday, May 1, 2009

Psst.. Want to hear a secret?

I just met with Ms.Savido and all systems are go for my project being centered on Post Secret! I'm so excited because all of these things interest me and I will love my grad. project if it is on this. I explained what Post Secret was and now I just need to figure out what my point is really. Here is basically what I have:

Samantha's Project:

  • Centered around PostSecret.com
  • Action plan: People will submit their secrets to me via shoebox somewhere (perhaps counseler/nurse office?)
    - I will give everyone post cards or keep them near the box
    - The same way I have supplied post cards, I will supply envelopes of the same color
    so all entries are 100% anonymous
  • Rules: Still to be determined. I want to say that there are none, because it is supposed to be art and expressive so I don't want restrictions on it, but I am unsure what the rules are along the lines of appropriateness for presenting. I will ask Ms.Savido more about this in our next encounter.
  • Post cards allow people to express them selves and let out what they have been holding in
  • It is a form of therapy
  • It is related to hopeline (suicide hotline)

No comments:

Post a Comment