Friday, May 29, 2009

Productive Day

I did all of my Work Cited today, I am unsure if we are supposed to post it on here or not, so I will just save it to my H drive. I have finally finished my key terms, which took much too long to think of. I am beginning to worry that as interesting as Post Secret is, it may not be complex enough to build a grad project on. It is also of no help that I am beginning to think getting in touch with Frank Warren will be much harder than expected and even if I were to, I am unsure what I would ask. None the less, here are my key terms:


  • Secret: not open or public; kept private or not revealed
  • Anonymous: having no known name or identity or known source
  • Art Therapy: Art therapy is the use of creative activities to improve physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual well-being
  • Post: affix in a public place or for public notice; Or after something happens
  • Easter Egg: a hidden program or feature in a webpage
  • Post Secret: Post Secret is an ongoing community mail art project in which people mail their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.
  • Lie: A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
  • Therapy: Treatment of disease or disability, physical or mental; Healing power or quality
  • Healing: The natural process by which the body repairs itself
  • Archives: Collection of records especially about an institution

I also added all of the websites I have been using as sources to my links box on the right of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment