Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look at me, I'm blogging.

What have I heard about graduation project thus far? Do I have 12th grade friends who have completed graduation projects? What were their experiences?
I have heard what pretty much everyone is going to answer for this question. It seems fun in the beginning, but you will forget about it and then get really stressed out at the last minute. I hope this does not happen. It seems as though it would be quite possible in my case since I am such a procrastinator! Several of my 12th grade friends have all told me I will be fine if I just keep up with it, but they all got really stressed out at the last minute. Lets hope for the best!

What are some interests that you have that you think you might like to structure a project around?
I love secrets, helping people, writing, suicide interests me, art, photography, and seeing different perspectives on life. I would like to involve several of these elements into my project. I have a few ideas, but Ms.Savido seems to shoot people's ideas down fast so I'm contemplating which one I want to propose and how I will go about doing that. I have actually been thinking of doing this one thing since October, but I'm trying to think what the point of it would be. I would have a great action plan. I will give details on this amazing idea at a later date. I have also considered starting a school newspaper, but someone else tried to do that and it didn't work out too well. I would like there to be a newspaper in general and I would not mind making one, but I would not want to document every moment of it for G.P.

What are some of the concerns that you have about the graduation project?
I am concerned that I will get stuck with a boring subject and not be able to change it. I am also worried I will lose interest over time and then wait till the last minute to get things done. My final concern is that I will end up doing so much work on the subject I like that I will complete it, but end up hating it and never liking it again.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you put "suicide interests me." You are definitely obsessed with it and that scares me.

    ReplyDelete