Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update on Action Plan

I have been so busy pushing my action plan on every other website that I forgot about my blog. I have started collecting secrets! February 1st was the start of my action plan. I made a group on Facebook with information on how to upload/send the secrets. I've also started spreading the word/nagging to everyone at school.

So far I have had 4 submissions. 2 through the Internet and 2 hard copies that were left on my computer during school while I was away from my seat.

I definitely thought more people would have submitted by now since everyone who had asked me about it seemed interested. That seems to happen with every one's action plan.

I have posted on social networking sites such as Facebook, Myspace and Tumblr.
I plan on starting an e-mail for my family to forward and pass on to others.
The biggest contributors to this project I'm thinking will be my school so I need to send out a mass e-mail to the student body soon.

I plan on meeting with Ms.Savido sometime this week to make sure things are in full motion.

Oh, and I may be interviewing the art teacher at the school my mother works at. I'm also searching for an Art therapist/Writing therapist since my current idea is based on how writing/creatively focusing negative energy helps you feel better vs. punching or violence.

I'm kind of rambling so I'll leave you all with that. Just keeping you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment